Friday, June 12, 2009

5 Acne free Diet Tips to Remove Your Acne

Is there a link between acne and food you eat? Earlier, it was believed that oily foods cause acne. This is a myth, don't blame your pizza, it has nothing to do with your acne. However, what you eat c...

There is a lot of hype on pimples Internet at the moment about an acne cure program called Acne get rid of acne In 3 Days, but what is it really, does it actually work, or is it just another scam acne product? Find out the truth from someone who tried it...

Having suffered from acne for many years I was desperate to clear my acne cure and once I got regular access to the Internet it wasn't long before I found a website promising to cure my acne, called Acne Free In 3 Days. I was skeptical about the claims made by the website, but being desperate to clear my acne, I decided to purchase it and see what all the fuss was about...

After buying Acne Free In 3 Days I was immediately disappointed. You see, Acne Free program involves fasting on apples for 3 days, and by the end of the fast all the toxins that cause acne will have been eliminated, meaning no more acne. This wasn't going to be easy...

And it wasn't easy, but by day 3 my skin was as clear as it had been in 10 years! I was delighted, but then it all went wrong...

After about a week of enjoying clear skin, my acne came back as bad as before. According to the author of Acne Free In 3 Days, Chris Gibson, the 3 day fast has to be done up to one or two times a month! To me this was a massive flaw in the effectiveness of the program, for 2 reasons...

Firstly, the 3 day apple fast is extremely difficult to do, and during the fast I had no energy to do anything else, which meant I was stuck in the house for the 3 days. To do this once or twice every month just wasn't going to be practical for me and my lifestyle. Secondly, I lost weight doing the fast just once, and to do it regularly could be dangerous in my opinion.

So after my experience with Acne Free in 3 Days I was back to square one again - acne plagued. I continued with my search for an acne cure, and actually found out out some more long term information that did clear my skin and keep it clear. For example, did you know that a major cause of acne is vegetable oil? By avoiding vegetable oil my skin cleared up by about 50% and I no acne got any cystic acne.

To find out more about how I completely cleared my acne then visit my free website now for the details.

Jack Venta has set up a free website for you that reviews the best acne cures available and reveals how he cured his acne 100% within 1 week. Check out his website at Acne Solved right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment